Wednesday 30 July 2014

Budget Beauty | Skincare routine for £4


If you've followed my blog so far you'll know I have blemish prone skin and spend a lot of time (and money!) finding skincare and make up products to keep my skin clear. Having tried both budget and high end products I've tried to gain a balance between products that work and not paying the earth for them! 

There's a few staple items that I do think are worth the money, such as Clinique's anti blemish solutions moisturiser (£19) which is by far the best I've found. (I'll be posting a full review of it soon!) 

My most recent find is the tea tree range at Superdrug. Having just ran out of Clinique's cleanser and toner plus paying for my holiday, I was looking for a budget replacement to help clear my skin. (This hot weather has not helped at all for keeping blemishes away) I stumbled across Superdrug's tea tree range whilst out shopping on Saturday and as it was on offer - 2 items for £4 - thought it was at least worth a try! It is AMAZING!! Especially for the price! 

The foaming facial wash: 

I've used tea tree products before, and must admit I've always found them great for my skin, but sometimes a little too harsh hence why I've never settled to using one regularly. This foaming facial wash comes in a handy pump that works really well (unlike some others I've found) and you only need one or two pumps for each face wash meaning it will last for ages! It isn't harsh on the skin but leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. I use it both morning and night and my skin doesn't feel dry at all - just lovely and clear! Plus it smells delicious due to the peppermint extract! 

The toner: 
The toner goes really well with the face wash and just takes away any extra bits of make up or dirt left on the skin after cleansing. It isn't harsh or drying, as long as a moisturiser is applied after use. It's made my skin so much softer and smoother since I've been using it day and night for 5 days, plus my skin has starting clearing up already too! 

Overall these products really do seem to do what they say - give a clearer looking complexion! There's lots of other products in the range too so I'll be trying more of them out after seeing such quick results using these! 

I highly recommend both the face wash and the toner to anyone who has blemish prone or oily skin and wants to clear it up for summer without drying their skin out. Even when the offer has finished these two products are only £3.28 each so they're worth a try - I'm sure you won't be disappointed! 

Have you tried the Superdrug tea tree range? Let me know if you have! :) 

Lots of love, 

Little Vintage Rose 

Xx 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It's so nice to hear you like my post :) and it's definitely worth a try!! Steph x

    ReplyDelete