Wednesday 16 July 2014

Wishlist | The Big Ones...

Wishlist | The Big Ones...

Hello bloggers ♥

I've permanently had a little wishlist on my phone notes for about a year as I love to have a little reminder of all the things I'm working towards, especially on those days when going to work in the cold and the rain doesn't quite seem worth it. So I thought I'd share it with you on my blog as my first blog 'wishlist'. These are a few pretty big wants of mine but I so do want them!! I'll be trying to share a wishlist every couple of weeks to share with you the things I've found whilst out and about ☺ 

So here goes...

1. MY MINI!! ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm a little (well quite a lot actually) in love with the ice blue mini convertibles. I'd love to get my hands on one of these beautiful mini coopers. Just one small thing in my way... the enormous price tag! Best keep on saving!!


2. Canon EOS 5D Mark III Camera

My new journey as a blogger has made my want for one of these even greater! I love taking photos of all sorts of beautiful and unusual things when I'm out and about, so would adore a top notch camera like this one. Having said that, I think my trusty iPhone 5s camera does a pretty good job for now! I think I may have to wait until Christmas for one of these though. Let's move on before I get super excited and convince myself to buy one... 

3. A cute personalised number plate

Less specific I know but I want one! Of course I'd love one of the super expensive ones but I'm definitely just looking out for one with my initials on. Not only would it just look so cute, it'd help me remember my number plate as I seem to have trouble doing that at the moment, oops! 

That's all for my big ones wishlist! I'll be posting my top 5 wishlist items including my top fashion and beauty finds in the next few days so make sure you have a look when I do! Don't forget to check out my outfit of the day blog post which will be appearing sometime this evening (when I get chance to write it in between tons of work and revision - boo!!) 

P.s I've added my blog to bloglovin' so I'd be so glad if you lovelies could give me a follow on there too ☺♥

Much love, 

Little Vintage Rose 
xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12563671/?claim=bfbtvswfsvn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment