Thursday 17 July 2014

Procrastination | Summer make up look

Hello my lovelies ❤️ 

As I have a whole heap of work and revision to be getting on with I naturally decided to play around with my hair and make up instead! As you do...oops! 

I'm rather pleased with the result so thought I'd share it with you all ☺️ 



(I do love a good selfie haha!) 

The products I used to create this summery make up look were: 

Porefessional by Benefit cosmetics 
Benefit They're Real! Mascara 
Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter 
DiorSkin Nude BB Cream in shade 001 
DiorSkin Airflash spray foundation in shade 100 
Yves Saint Laurent lipstick in Rouge Volupté shine - which is just perfect for summery days and outfits! 
Bourjois little round pot of blush in Rose de Jaspe 
Benefit Browzings brow shaping kit in light 

That's about all for today so I best get on with some work...maybe! 

Much love to you all, 

Little Vintage Rose 

xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment