Friday 18 July 2014

Outfit of the day | & Life update ☀️

Happy Friday!! ☺️ 

I could not be happier it's Friday as it means I'm back home for the weekend and will FINALLY get a good nights sleep or two, catch up on lots and lots of uni work and spend time with my family. I'm spending this weekend without my boyfriend which is sad as he's spending time with his sister but it gives me chance to catch up on my to do list! 

I'm off to my cousins daughters christening on Sunday so I'll be updating you on what I choose to wear (I still need to choose/buy something eek!) later next week 😊 

I thought I'd just quickly post about my outfit for the day as it's one of my favourite buys this summer; my Warehouse playsuit in a beautiful pastel blue. 




The neckline is a sweetheart style that dips to a 'v' in the centre, with the shoulders and back in a matching lace detail. This does mean you have to wear a strapless bra with it and as the neckline is fairly low is best not to wear one which comes up too high - I've found an ordinary t-shirt style works best. The bonus with this well tailored and designed playsuit is that the lace back has a nude colour lining sewn in so you can't see your bra strap when you're wearing it!! I wish more lace back tops had a lining like this as I hope I'm not the only one who feels uncomfortable when a top is somewhat see through! 

This colour goes perfectly with Rose gold and tan accessories which makes life easier when picking things that match. I wore it with my Michael Kors watch and bag and my new look sandals (mentioned in my previous outfit of the day post). 

I'll be posting some fashion and beauty top tips next week including my guide to underwear shops! I'm not sure how everyone else feels about them but I do find them a bit scary so after facing my fears and learning to love underwear shopping I thought I'd let you into my shopping secrets! Don't forget my post on the Ted Baker bikini (arriving early next week hopefully!!) will be up too when I can brave putting it on haha. 

Bye for now and as always I'd love to know what your thoughts on my posts are so let me know in the comments below or over on my twitter - @lvintagerose or Instagram - @Little_Vintage_Rose. 

Hope you're all having lots of Friday fun, 

Little Vintage Rose 

Xx 


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is gorgeous!! We seem to have similar styles :) excited new follower!

    ~ Rebecca Lauren from getcoultered.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's nice to hear you like my posts! Let me know what you think of my others too :) I post a few more outfits over on my Instagram as well! x

      Delete