Friday 1 August 2014

Summer Fashion | Ted Baker Bikini


I've been going on about this super cute bikini from the start of my blog and early this week it finally arrived! Eeeek!! I've taken a few photos to show how it really looks as I'm sure everyone knows that website photos don't quite show things how they really are. I know, I know... I should've taken a picture of myself in it to really show what it looks like but far too many chocolate bars have been consumed for that so no such photo shall be posted I'm afraid (sincerest apologies). 

Anyway it is gorgeous!! In true glam style it arrived in a cute Ted Baker cardboard box packaged ever so nicely with tissue and protective covers. I'm not usually the type of person to make such extravagant purchases and needless to say my mum has already made a comment or two about 'watching what I spend' - oops! Sorry mum! And at ahem... £68 it was certainly not a cheap buy! Butttt it certainly is a good example of you get what you pay for. I bought Ted size 2 - equivalent to size 10 - which is my normal size and it fits perfectly! No unsightly muffin top like you can get with ill-fitting bikini bottoms and the underwired top is the perfect shape. All round fabulous.

It's not quite as pastel as it appears on the website but it is still pale pink and ever so cute with it's girly floral pattern. The clasp at the back is Rose gold in colour (I love rose gold so this was a bonus!!) and is engraved with the logo. I could go on forever but if you're after a high end bikini for your summer holiday this is certainly a brilliant choice! It is worth every penny. If, similar to myself, you've struggled to find any bikinis you like this year, I think it's worth investing in one that you'll keep rather than 2/3 that you'll only use for one holiday. 

Here's a few photos in natural light :) let me know if you've found any similar bikinis (preferably cheaper!!). Or if you've got any questions about the fit or style let me know! 

P.s how cute are the little mini hangers  that came with it?! 

What have you all bought for your summer holidays? :) 

Lots of love, 

Little Vintage Rose

Xx 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I can't wait to wear it on holiday! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely summery print, you can't go wrong with ted baker their items are really good quality :)

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first item of Ted Baker clothing but I agree the quality is amazing :) I have a few of their accessories and all the floral prints are beautiful! There's a new one just out I think too!! Steph xx

      Delete