Friday 31 October 2014

Autumns arrived! ... life update ❤️

Well where on earth has all that time gone?! It doesn't seem like two minutes ago since I signed off from here to focus on my exams in August and now it's Halloween already! Scary!! (Pun intended hahaha!) 

I thought the best place to start was probably to just fill you all in on my life since then, so here goes ... 

I passed my exams for my second year of uni (hallelujah!) and jetted off soon after to Gran Canaria with my boyfriend for a well earned holiday :) 

My boyfriend (Alex) and me on holiday in September 

It was beautiful weather and such a lovely place! If you haven't been there I definitely recommend it - we stayed at the Radisson Blu resort on the south side of the island and it was like a little paradise! 

Since then it's been back to the reality of work (boo!) but in between there's been many shopping trips as I've been updating my wardrobe ready for the autumn/winter season! Watch this space for lots of autumn fashion tips and styles... 

I did manage to get away one weekend in September to go to a family wedding which was absolutely adorable to say the least! 

Alex and me at his cousins wedding in late September 

As autumn suddenly arrived out of nowhere I decided to have a quick revamp with my hair and took the plunge to have a fringe put back in eek! I'm really pleased with it so far - what do you think?! 


My new hair style ^^^ 

That pretty much brings it all up to date without boring you with work haha!! 

I think this weekend will have to be dedicated to trying to get Christmas all planned out - I do like to be an early bird with such things! 

I was so disappointed I missed out on the benefit advent calendar this year though! It looked amazing!! My sister and I have decided to make each other our own instead - is anyone else going to make their own beauty advent calendar? :) 

I'd love to know what's happened with you recently? 

Have you got any plans for Christmas yet or started your Christmas shopping? 

Make sure you leave a comment below!! :)

Bye for now, 

LVR 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment